Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Foxy

I finally got around to taking pictures of the fox I finished the other day. At first, I was a little aprehensive on how he would turn out, but after I was finshed with him, I thought he looked rather cute. I did learn a lesson with him though.I learned not to sew up the bottom half before you sew on the top half. It makes life so much easier when you sew the top half together first, sew that onto the bottom half, and then sew everything else onto the bottom half (i.e. arms, legs, and tummy patch) I found that if you did this the opposite way, you would most likly get a lopsided head. Not a good thing, especially if you are a perfectionist like I am!

Anyways, here are the pictures that I took of this guy, and remember, you can find the pattern to this little guy here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks so much for trying out my pattern! All of your amigurumis look so cute--especially the wrapped candy. Keep up the lovely work!