Sunday, April 6, 2008

Youth Campout

So, I went with my Youth Group to go camping this weekened. For the most part it was a very fun campout, we got to play an Italian ball game (I can't remember what it was called) and we got to hang out at the hot tub. Also, I got to snap this really cool picture:



For the other part however, I think I could have strangled a couple of the boys that went. They had absolutly no common sense what-so-ever. All they wanted to do was to jump off of things and do flips in the air. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that boys will be boys, but when they do these things off of a fishing dock where other people are fishing, that gets me angry, and when they stack up two picnic tables to do flips off of, that also gets me angry. Grr. I don't know, maybe I am just being a stickler or something. *sigh*

1 comment:

Deserttrumpet said...

Silly boys. Maybe they'll grow up... maybe.