Friday, April 18, 2008

Beary Cute Birthday Present

Tomarrow is one of my co-worker's birthday, and so I decided to suprise her with a cute amigurumi.
I decided to go with the simple bear design for her, and I have to say, this one turned out really cute.





The only thing I really hated about making this bear was using the fun fur. Who ever named it fun fur was seriously deranged. That stuff is not fun to work with. Even though it did make the Bear Oober cute.

I was in such a hurry to get to work though, that I had to pay my sister to take the pictures of the bear... and this is what I get:





Yah... I should have known never to trust her with my camera. *sigh* Oh well.

But, my co-worker did like the bear, she thought he was really cute. :) I too am very proud of it. (this is, by the way, another Cindy Origional, I am getting really good at these!)

1 comment: