Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bubba the Panda

I was again struck with the urge to make something last night. You know, I think the hardest part of making something is trying to find out what you are going to make. I mean.... there is a ton of stuff out there to choose from! I tell you this though, Google is your best friend when trying to find inspiration. As I was sifting through various photos of different things, I found this cute little dude:




I thought she was absolutly adorable. The blog that this picture is from was actually a series of pictures of this panda from birth to 3 months (if you would like to see, check out Spluch).

I didn't have trouble this time picking out the colors for my panda bear, for all I needed was white and black, and luckily, I had both. What I did have problems with though, was my Koda Bear constantly messing with my yarn.

Other then Koda keeping my yarn captive, I didn't really run into any problems creating my Panda.


I didn't really like how the face turned out. I should have embroidered it, but I was too lazy last night to do it. Oh well. Anyways, that is Bubba the Panda. Another Cindy Origional.

No comments: