Friday, April 4, 2008

Smell the New!!

Mmmm... do you smell that? Nothing beats the smell of a new blog.
Hi! I am Cindy, a college student and a crafter. I love animals... especially birds, and I have no life. And so... I have decided to make a blog! Whoo!
My current obsession in my crafting life is to make Amigurumi dolls. I absolutly love them, and they are fast and easy to make (which is good considering I have no attention span).
I have so far made 4 amigurumi dolls, 1 from a pattern at Lionbrand, and the other three I completly made up myself... cindy origionals if it were. Unfortunatly, 1 of my origionals got ruined from moving a bed, the other I gave away, and the third is currently residing in my sister's bedroom and I am too lazy to take a picture of it. I do however have a picture of the doll I made from Lionbrand.


He is rather cute isn't he? I actually ended up giving this to one of the girls at my church. She absolutly adored it. (and who wouldn't absolutly adore it?!)
Anyways, I think that is just about it for my first post in my first ever blog. Whoo! I feel accomplished already!

No comments: