Thursday, May 8, 2008

I scream, You scream, We all scream for Ice Cream!!!

I am in an ice cream mood today. I have this huge craving to go get something from Cold Stone Creamery. Like maybe Cake Batter with Cookie Dough... Yummm....
Anyways, in light of my Ice-cream mood, I have made me an Amigurumi Ice Cream.


I really like how this one came out. At first, I didn't think it was going to look all that cute, but then after I started to sew it all together, it really started to take on a cute personality. Unfortunatly, I am not going to keep this one, I have to give it away for that secret santa thing that we are doing in girls youth. See, one girl didn't show up at the last meeting, and I don't want her to feel left out when she doesn't get anything, and so, I made her this. I thought it was fitting because I used to have her in my nursery, and she 'baked' me some ice cream.

Well, it is off to work for me now! Whoo! :P

No comments: